Expectations & Guidelines
- You represent your school and community, act accordingly both at and away from school, in uniform and out.
- Conduct yourselves respectively at games, your actions and words are a direct reflection on the team, your coach & Albemarle School.
- Dress code for game day is the same as it is for other athletic teams. No jeans, sweatshirts, or short skirts.
- No Missing Practices. You are one part of a whole and we need you to be here to be apart. (Doctor appointments are accepted, but the Coach will need to know 1 week prior)
- Absolutely no missing practices the day before a game. This is when we plan stunts, and routines and floor line ups. If you miss the practice before a game, you will not cheer. (Exception if the coach knew about the doctor's appointment the week before)
- No jewelry during practice or games this is a safety issue. You might not mean to cut someone's arm with your earring or ring or have your necklace broke so this rule must not be broken.
- Pom Poms belong to the school and must be returned at the end of the season. (Please do not get them wet or scrunch)
- No food or drink is allowed while cheering.
- No Gum is ever allowed this includes during practice as well as during games
- Captain calls the cheers.
Practice begins November 1st